Coyote Blues - Jackson, TN USA
We have ordered from here quite a few times. Usually, it’s pretty good. The times when it’s not so good is when the food is too salty.
- The poblano pepper cheese grits and the milagros have always tasted great and are cooked well.
- The salsa is always way too salty and the last few times we ordered from here I didn’t even touch it.
- I’ve also had the shrimp and grits, but they didn’t first remove the tails, and they were extremely overcooked.
- My girlfriend has had some of their chicken dishes and their “campfire sandwich” and she enjoyed them.
- Stay away from their guacamole. It’s almost like a whip - way too light.
Overall, look to spend around $25~$30. From what we have experienced living here for almost a year, there’s not much else that’s as good. It’s decent, and good to choose if you want something cooked reasonably well for an okay price.